The JOOJ Talk installation process itself is very simple
How to install JOOJ Talk?
- Before we start the installation, please make sure you have the following extensions installed on your server
- PHP 5.5 +
- MySQLi Extension
- GD Library
- PHP MB-string
- PHP Zip
- cURL Module
Getting started installation
After you have checked all the JOOJ Talk requirements that are listed above are present in your server,
go to the address http(s)://your-site.com/install
Step 2 – Requirements
Step 3 – Installation
On the page with this form, you need to fill it with the following data
- SQL Host name: Your MySQL host name, e.g: localhost
- SQL Username: Your MySQL username.
- SQL Password: Your MySQL user password.
- SQL Database: Your MySQL database name.
- Site URL: Your website URL address with which your site will work
- Site Name: Your site name, max 32 characters.
- Site Title: Your site title, max 55 characters.
- Site E-mail: Your site email address. E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org etc.
- Admin Password: Choose your admin password.
After you fill out the form with the data, click on the install button and wait until the installation process is complete without leaving the page! Please note that the installation process may take several minutes.
After the installation is complete, you will get a page that looks like this:
Step 4 – Done!!!
After the installation is finished, please make sure to delete the folder “install” and “joojtalk-db.sql” file from your script’s root folder