How do I get an Google CSE ID?
To get a Google CSE ID follow these steps:
- 1. Sign in to your Google account and go to https://cse.google.com/cse/create/new
- Provide the site domains and URL patterns you want to perform search. You can always change them later. Then click CREATE.
- 2. After the CSE has been created, visit its control panel by clicking the button Control Panel on the next page.
- 3. On the control panel you’ll find the Google CSE ID. You can copy it and use in the app now.
How do I edit site’s styles and templates?
Site templates, styles are located in the
site/themes/default folder. You can modify everything from there. Just make sure to keep a copy of the original files.
Why do some feeds don’t work?
Not all feeds can be parsed via SimplePie. There are very few exceptional feeds that can cause problems.
Why some images are not showing from imported content
Some sites don’t allow hotlinking the images, in those cases the images can be broken.
Support for our items includes:
- 1. Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- 2. Fixing bugs and reported issues
- 3. Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- 1. Customization and installation services
- 2. Support for third party software and plug-ins